Another job nearly ticked off the list



I was very excited to finally hear my sample floorboards are on their way to us. I have chosen a gorgeous dark chocolate brown colour that I will share with you all as soon as it lands in my hands! They are similar to those in the pictures, possibly a little darker - just like a coffee bean.

They have a reasonable amount of gloss on them to give them a glamourous, stylish look but not too much that they will show up every scratch and bump. And, anyone who knows me is well aware of how clumsy and accident prone I am.


Images from Vogue Living and Country Living via ABT and Thornton Designs via Oliveaux.
Another job nearly ticked off the list Another job nearly ticked off the list Reviewed by Unknown on 2:58 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.